DIRECTOR OF PRODUCT
Blue Mesa Health | New York, NY | March 2017 – August 2018
- Lead collaboration with technology, marketing and revenue to identify user, business and technology needs, with an ability to synthesize these into clear, actionable priorities and user experiences
- Lead discovery and research for new features / functionality, while ensuring the company is always moving as quickly as possible, applying an iterative testing approach vs. a waterfall one
- Oversaw the creation of highly effective, user-centered experiences that simultaneously drive overall business metrics, with a focus on engagement and effectiveness.
PRODUCT DESIGN CONSULTANT
Future Kreative | Brooklyn, NY | November 2016 – March 2017
- Collaborate with leadership teams to understand product vision and customer needs while validating designs through testing and customer feedback.
- Help to design and develop Minimum Viable Products to accelerate iteration cycles driven by data collected from real users.
- Provide Fullstack Product Development Suite (UI/UX Design, Backend, and Mobile Development)
FOUNDER & CEO
ThriveStreams | Brooklyn, NY | October 2012 – October 2016
- Increased application engagement by 20% by redesigning gamification and push notification experiences.
- Launched mental health platform for use in research study funded by the National Institutes of Health that grew to 3K+ users with 8% weekly growth rate.
Xantrion | Oakland, CA | March 2005 – January 2011
- Generated 10% increase in monthly recurring revenue by identifying opportunity to leverage new virtualization solutions for new and existing customer base.
- Improved Net Promoter Score 5% by redesigning the customer on-boarding process to simplify data collection and improve user experience.
- Decreased deployment time 30% by working with engineering to identify solutions to optimize backend infrastructure.
QBIS Group | San Francisco, CA | September 2002 – March 2005
- Co-managed new product and services life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Drove a solution set across development teams through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- Co-developed and implemented custom enterprise software package responsible for improving secure data extraction, transformation, and load times.
MS in Computer Science
Georgia Institute of Technology | January 2019 – June 2021
BS in Economic (Minor: Computer Science)
University of California, Irvine | September 1995 – April 2001